The writing prompt for today is the picture below. Use it as inspiration for your story and be sure to answer the following questions:
- Is your main character the guy with the crow bar?
- Is your main character the person in contact with the guy with the crow bar?
- Why does this person have a crow bar?
- Where does this scene take place? What is the setting?
- How did we get to this point? Was it a blown tire or did the car break down in a bad part of town?
You get the point-Describe the setting, the scene and the characters. Be sure to include lots of dialogue and pick a point of view that we talked about during yesterday’s post.